Dr. Md. Shahadat Hossain Khan, completed his PhD from the University of Sydney, Australia. He has been working as an Assistant Professor of the department of Technical and Vocational Education (TVE), Islamic University of Technology (IUT), Bangladesh, since 2006. He was awarded Australian Leadership Award Scholarship (Australia), Graduate Research Scholarship (Brunei), Skill-Road Scholarship (Seoul University, South Korea) and Turkish Government Scholarship (Turkey) based on his outstanding academic results, teaching and research expertise. He has a wide experience in ICT-enhanced teaching and learning at national and international levels. He has wider expertise on TPCK (Technology, Pedagogy, Content, Knowledge) Framework, Curriculum development in tertiary level, professional development particularly focus on scholarship in teaching (student-centred teaching, ICT-integration, improving assessment technique).
His research interest:
- Integrating ICT in Tertiary Education
- Technology enhanced teaching and learning TPACK framework
- Online teaching
- Mobile learning and teaching
- Ensuring quality teaching and learning in Tertiary Education
- Skill development through TVET (technical and vocational education and training)
- Greening skills Professional development in higher education.